Exuberance Beyond The Fiasco!

Share On Facebook ! Tweet This ! Share On Google Plus ! Pin It ! Share On Tumblr ! Share On Reddit ! Share On Linkedin ! Share On StumbleUpon !
Failures and misfortune grew me up. There’s a debacle envelope in every step of life. Even though, Stumbled. Ever given up; confidence and hopes lost in the wind. Seeking for some hand to recover from abyss scuffle; whispering gentle words of melancholy, solitude and deceptive exist. Backstabbers evolved slowly it crumbles my soul. Frustration busted like a volcano dreams melted like ice. Sarcasm voices grumbled around me. Hence, my life came screeching to a halt.


At that instant, introspection is requisite.

Life was miserable and unreliable. Until finding the real me strange invitation to myself; warm greeting my beloved soul, would like to know ‘who am I?’ And 'what am up to?'. This inquiry gradually helps to find me. After all, failures revitalized my knowledge thirst and molded me strong. Henceforth, started to saunter on the thorny path on my own. Many times had fallen, went down the wrong strategy, met the antagonist. But, never regret what happened. Instead, I motivated personally to unerring from quintessence to the extremity. Between "Don’t be ordinary answers; to others Question, Be an answer to that question which others cannot ask and never except that it could be answered".

Those sarcastic, pillory behavior made me dauntless, augmented my self-confidence eternally, My inner happiness flourished like a blossoming flower! Small little girl with lots of hesitation and timidity became women with full of confidence and heroic to face the world.

My daub and peculiar past taught me how to lead the life without depending others. Great lesson: I cultured from my life. There is no value for your heartfelt emotions, so never publicize it, just manifest your attitude.

I can’t give you an indubitable formula for triumph, but I can give you a formula for defeat; all these debacle formula will help to lead your own life. You’re not compelled to conquest, You’re obligated to strive every day.




Listen to your heart;
Nevermore care about failures,
Owned in this world;
Neither conquer nor defeat, to live your own.
Never let hallucination shroud retina;
Be own vision.
Dream beyond the sky; 
Destiny awaiting to welcome thee.
Life equated with shimmering shades;
So live the life with exuberance and sensuality!!


"Learn Yourself, Lead Yourself"
- Divya Natarajan

Author:

«
Next
This is the most recent post.
»
Previous
Older Post

22 comments:

  1. Jayalakshmi ParameswaranJuly 14, 2018 at 1:04 AM

    Was really a motivational one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good and intresing. Expecting more divya....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Will try to fulfill your expectations...

      Delete
  4. Inspirating ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜This is Really Good One Divyaa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Keep Writting ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work...giving positive energy..continue writing sissy...love u alotz

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2016 Ms.Divya • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger